There are many reasons for having a private yoga session. Some of these may be:
- Focussing on a particular area of your practice.
- Individual attention from a qualified yoga teacher.
- Gaining confidence before joining a group class.
- Group classes are unsuitable due to a limitation or injury.
- Difficulty finding a group class that fits around other commitments.
- You want your yoga practice to be tailored specifically to you.
I have a lot of experience teaching private sessions and aim to provide exactly what is required for each individual student at that particular time.
Yoga isn’t always about the physical practice and you may wish to tailor your session around:
- Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Philosophy
If you are concerned about mobility issues, but would like to still do a physical practice, I can also incorporate Chair Yoga into the session.
I run private sessions at Yoga Ananda Holistic Centre in Reigate which is a fully equipped yoga studio with good transport links. A one hour private session at the studio is £50. Booking is directly with the teacher so Contact Me for further information or to book.