There are many reasons for having a private yoga session. Some of these may be:
- Focusing on a particular area of your practice.
- Individual attention from a qualified yoga teacher.
- Gaining confidence before joining a group class.
- Group classes are unsuitable due to a limitation or injury.
- Difficulty finding a group class that fits around other commitments.
- You want your yoga practice to be tailored specifically to you.
I have a lot of experience teaching private sessions and aim to provide exactly what is required for each individual student at that particular time.
Yoga isn’t always about the physical practice and you may wish to tailor your session around:
- Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Philosophy
If you are concerned about mobility issues, but would like to still do a physical practice, then rest assured that all physical practice is adapted to each individual so it is manageable but challenging. Props are used wherever necessary and I can design the session fully or partly as a Chair Yoga session.
I run private sessions at Yoga Ananda Holistic Centre in Reigate which is a fully equipped yoga studio with good transport links. A one hour private session at the studio is £50.
If you have any questions you would like to ask before booking, then please don't hesitate to Contact Me. After booking, I may contact you prior to the session to understand exactly what you are looking to achieve and to find out about any existing injuries or conditions that need to be taking into consideration.